Friday, October 28, 2011

Things are looking up

Hey y'all!

Just wanted to write and share some of my exciting news with you. I got a call-back from a Retirement Home where I put in an application to work as a waitress during the residents' meals and I had my very first ever job interview today.

Just for your info, using blue ink on your application makes them stand out from the rest. But don't use red or purple or pink or orange, just blue or black. I'm not exactly sure why but those seem to be the only acceptable ink colors for important papers like job applications. I'm definitely keeping blue pens in my purse from now on though.

The Director didn't say I was hired on the spot but he did say he would be calling me next week and it looks very promising. I'm really praying hard that God would give me a job that would be perfect for me and I would love for this to be the answer to that but He knows. For all those that were praying I'd get a job, thank you! Things are definitely looking up for me right now and I'm very grateful for that.

In other news, I'm dressing up as Snow White tomorrow and standing as still as I can for a Living Wax Museum at our local theater. Super excited about that. My costume fits nicely and I've got my makeup all planned out to try to look exactly like the cutesy someday-my-prince-will-come Disney princess. It's going to be a lot of fun, and yes, I will post a picture of me in my costume. :-D

Have a great weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your job. :) Thanks for all of the updates Kristin! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete