Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm packing today!

Today, I'm packing up my clothes and essentials must-haves in my favorite zebra-striped suitcase (I was so happy when I found this at Dustee's!)
I would love to own the whole set, but I only have the small luggage. I really want the duffel bag in the front though!


Tomorrow I'm meeting a good friend of mine in Oklahoma and I'm hanging out at her house Wed and Thurs with another good friend who is flying in before we go pick up another good friend (yes, I have lots of good friends!) and drive all the way down to E. Texas to go to (you guessed it) a good friend's wedding where we will see a lot of other good friends. 

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this. And I wanted to let you all know that I will be taking lots of pictures and I'll have a big post to blog about the trip for when I get back because I'm probably going to be too busy visiting with all my friends to blog. (Well, that and the fact that I'm not sure when I'll have wi-fi either)

I've got some plans-in-progress for when I get back from my trip but you'll have to wait until I get back (because, of course, that's too far ahead to set anything in stone and we all know that our plans don't mean anything if they're not in line with the Master Plan) but if everything works out, I think it will be a really good change for me. 

So, there's your heads-up to be looking for changes when I get back next week and if you read my previous post, I have decided that the jellyfish is a girl and the carrot is a boy. I'm thinking about just calling the jellyfish "squishy" off of  the movie Finding Nemo but that's what I named my pet fish that I had at college (he died, though) and it's not very original anyhow. So I'm open for suggestions on what to name the jellyfish. :-) I think the carrot is just going to Mr. Joe Carrot because I like how that sounds. 

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment