Friday, May 13, 2011

Just so you know

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but there's been a situation in my family that has taken a lot of my attention and I haven't had time to post anything.

I wanted to let y'all know just so you don't think I've been ignoring my blog after I had just decided on keeping it up. I do still fully intend on posting more and I have some pictures that I want to share too so stay tuned for those.

My Grandpa has lung cancer and he hasn't been doing too well. Me and my mom drove down to see him (He's about two hours away from where we live) last weekend and stayed over with my uncle so we could spend some time with him. My whole family came down today (I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room while I type this) and we're waiting our turns to see him (He's in the ICU and only two-three people are allowed at a time).

I'll update more on him later when I find the words to say. Things could go either way right now because you just can never know with things like this. And until things calm down a little bit, I've got to turn my focus on some other things so Life Happens is going to be a lower priority for me right now. 

I know y'all understand and I promise to get right back into regular updating as soon as I can. (I've got too many fun pictures to share!) 

Please be in prayer for my Grandpa (he is doing much better today so that's a good thing), and the rest of my family as we continue to walk through this difficult time together. Thank y'all so much and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :-)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your grandpa's condition. I know how hard that is. My own great-grandpa suffered with cancer for some time and is now in Heaven. I will be praying for your grandpa's healing and strength for your family!

    ReplyDelete