Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gone for weekend!

Hey y'all, I just wanted to write real quick and let you know that I'm going to be gone for the weekend (and probably longer, almost a whole week actually) and I'd like to ask for prayers as we travel. Me, my dad, and my three younger brothers are heading out super early tomorrow to drive over to El Paso, Tx where my older brother and his wife live. My dad will bring my brothers back home on Monday but I'm gonna stay a few days longer and come back with my sister-in-law.

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them (not looking forward to the really long drive) and I'm excited to be able to spend some girl time with my sister-in-law. :-D I'm also just glad I can make a trip like this since I wouldn't have been able to do something like this a month ago. I try hard not to take my energy and mostly good health that i have right now for granted and I hope you don't take your health for granted either. That's one of those things that can be taken away very suddenly.

Anyway, I will try to blog while I'm there and get pictures and stuff up here but if I'm too busy having fun with my brother and his wife then I might not be able to. So just a heads up in case I'm gone for a bit. I appreciate you keeping me and my family in your prayers. :-)

I'll write again soon!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Here I is playing "catch up" ;o) Hope you had marvelous girl time with your sister-in-law!!! It's always fun to get together with just the girls myself so I know it must have been grand. I agree, we all should never take for granted what God blesses us with. Just think if everyone can learn this, how much happier they would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that right about taking health for granted! Looks like this weekend I get to have my first root canal. The tooth started hurting when I woke up last Saturday, and that's how quick an expensive emergency started. Kind of neat, though, because I almost had to have a root canal on this same tooth 5 years ago, and it would have meant I couldn't go to college because I couldn't afford both. Neat how God will work things like that out sometimes. :)

    The physical/health challenges we face sure make us thankful for when God blesses us with good health, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete