Monday, April 4, 2011

It's the little things

Things like:

Laughing with my mom...


Sleeping over at a friend's house...


Quoting funny movies with my brothers...


Talking on the phone for hours with people I love...


Looking at pictures on Facebook...


Sharing first impressions and laughing about how wrong or right they were...


Feeling special because a friend drove three hours to come see me...


Getting encouraging cards in the mail...


Wearing new clothes that make me feel pretty...


Goofing around with my sister...


Waking up with a big, silly smile the day after having a wonderful time...


                                                    




It's the little things, that are actually really big things disguised as little things, that make me smile, feel encouraged, spark a light of hope, and remind me why I live, why I keep going and why God would make someone like me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment