Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just when I was starting to feel better, too! :-(

Yep, you guessed it. I'm being hospitalized again. I had an appointment last Tuesday and everything was fine except my white blood cell count was a little low. Not too big a deal, I was just supposed to avoid large groups of people and practice good hygiene.

Friday, I started feeling like I was coming down with something and I had to cancel physical therapy. It was sort of like the flu, chills and sweats, body aches and stuff like that. I felt a little better on Saturday but totally crashed today. I have a fever (102) and I feel like my head is going to explode and my body is burning up and freezing all at the same time. I've got a big canker sore in my mouth and my throat is really sore it's hard to swallow.

So far, I've been staying hydrated but I can't eat anything really solid or anything too hot or too cold. My doctor said that, because my white blood cell count is low, he doesn't want to play around and that he's getting a room ready for us.

So... There you have the latest on me. We haven't left yet but OU is about 2 hours away so we will be traveling in the dark and getting there sometime after midnight. It's gonna be a looooong night for me and my mom.

I don't know how long I'll be there but I'll do my best to keep y'all informed.
Prayers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment